15.0%
  3. Virtuous

10.0%
  4. Other.

25.0%

Last Updated:

1. ACD168

ACD168 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

With the buzz of Froyo it seems the CyanogenMod6.0.1 ROM got lost. It's a great ROM and I have been running it for almost two days, no random reboots. I don't use wifi though, so I' not sure of those issues although they may of been resolved. O/C was turned down. Overall very stable. Just wondering if anyone else is running this as well with all the buzz?

Advertisement
  2. iowabowtech

iowabowtech root@android:/ #

I was absolutely planning on CM6 being my daily Rom at some point. I just kinda figured it'd be by now to be honest. Idk, I've heard some say green light and others say not so much so I haven't got too excited. At one point I was flashing every change that came along including nightlies and it got to be a lot of work. Was kinda hoping for a super clean final product before I made the jump again and I do use WiFi the vast majority of the time.

One of these days I'll get bored and flash it but I've been so happy with Frankenrom and it's perfectness, I'm having a hard time leaving it again. :D

3. jbdan

jbdan Well-Known Member

I'm new to all this rooting OC'ing kernels etc...but after 3 days of reading and researching I decided to go for the Virtuous. Seemed like too many bugs with cyan from reading forums. I wanted something as close to stock as I could get but some extra juice. I'm trying out the bfs #2 kernel and setcpu profiles and it's fabulous! rmk at xda really is on top of things and I like his stuff :cool:

4. wcx86

wcx86 Well-Known Member

Ive been using CM6 6.0.1 for a few days now and I love it.

No issues with wifi or random reboots. Great battery life and very stable.

5. welbinator

welbinator Well-Known Member

i love CM6 for two reasons. I haven't found one bug yet, and I hate Sense. It has run flawlessly. the CyanogenMod test8 or whatever had a couple bugs, like some strange screen glitches and whatnot, but this CM6 Final is just awesome! the kernal is an OC/UV which will OC to 1.15GHz. no bugs glitches or anything. Facebook syncs great, which pathetically enough is a huge deal for me.

can someone provide a link to the frankenrom?? I've looked everywhere for it and I can't find it (I suck at searching apparently) and I've heard alot of good things about it. Would love to try it.

6. iowabowtech

iowabowtech root@android:/ #

7. chilangoblanco

chilangoblanco Well-Known Member

CM6!!!!!!!!!!!! I have tried just about every ROM out there and I keep coming back to this. Vanilla is just too tasty.

8. ChiTownJim

ChiTownJim Well-Known Member

CM6 is the best ROM I've used but the BT Audio isn't working , and that's my favorite thing to use on my phone . Can't wait for that to get figured out. Ohh and Facebook Contact Pictures werent' working for me and for me at least 3G was sometimes in and out more then normal

But WiFi worked great, it has voice dial on BT, fastest ROM I've used , great look, just all around a fantastic ROM . Can't wait to make it my daily ROM once they get the minor bugs worked out.
    I'm on SkyRaider 3.0 v2 and it's pretty much bug free (other then stock music app not working) but it's no CM6