CyanogenMod User Manual - for after rooting

1. sfbaytripp

sfbaytripp New Member

So, I rooted my phone and after hours and hours of working at it got it all going. But now I have no idea how things work, where to go, and I am wondering if there is some kind of user manual here or am I just on my own? I cant figure out how to turn on 4G or put a shortcut to apps on my main screen. It had one originally but I mistakenly deleted it and now well I am just lost. Please help, I would be so super grateful. :) thanks everyone

And then, right after posting this I found it HAHAHAHA thank god, well after a stressful night its finally over.

** ANSWER for anyone else searching for this. Click and hold on the screen. A list will pop up, Select "Launcher Actions" **

Maybe now I will finally get some better battery life out of my phone. Or perhaps it will still be horrible lol. Either way, Good Night World :)

Advertisement
  2. beastinbolts

beastinbolts Well-Known Member

3. youdoofus

youdoofus Disabled

you want some better battery life with CM7? try the tiamat kernels.... link is in my sig
  4. andygu3

andygu3 Well-Known Member

I have had better battery life with poonkang but it seems with my phone, running with any kernel, with CM7, I usually get great battery life;)