• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Cyberbully App Coming to Capture Bullies

Bullyapps

Feb 17, 2011
We are currently in development to release a cyberbullying app that will end cyberbullying. We will be adding cool features such as bully blacklists and a killer stealth recorder. It will mark the end of workplace and school bullying.

We are looking for beta testers if anyone is interested. We are due to launch soon. Any features you guys would like to see in a bully app?

We are currently in development to release a cyberbullying app that will end cyberbullying. We will be adding cool features such as bully blacklists and a killer stealth recorder. It will mark the end of workplace and school bullying.

We are looking for beta testers if anyone is interested. We are due to launch soon. Any features you guys would like to see in a bully app?

At first I was wondering what exactly is a bully app. But thanks, sounds really cool! Maybe add something that uses the camera function, such as video recording of an incident but make it stealthy so that if the bully looks at the screen while it's recording, nothing shows on the screen. I know there are more things but I can't think of them at the moment. A possible lite app or will it be free or with ads or what? Just curious as to the price.

Upvote 0
We will start it at .99 cents due all of the features. We are thinking about a video feature for future update. Video works for adults but we had concerns about middle school kids. If they pointed the phone at the bully then that could lead to increasd violence. We decided on the audio stealth feature because a small kid could activate it from their pocket without the bully knowing

Upvote 0
I lol'd

If you need a bully app, you're just gonna get your phone jacked by a bully when you pull it out to record it. And if not? What are you gonna do, go to the principal and tell them he called you a poopy head? - no wait, I have proof!!!

Someone should make a spoof app that purports to do this same thing, but when you activate any of the features, it just calls out, "man up nancy, nobody cares in the real world"

Upvote 0
There are three key features:
1. Blocks them
2. Records all of their sms and calls to SD Card
3. Capture audio to turn into authorities

Prosecutors have trouble sticking charges against bullies because it is hard to verify someone behind a computer. The recording and copies of message will alow authorities and companies to hold bullies accountable.

Reactions: TheBrit
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones