• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Cyrket???

I think Cyrket was better. You could sort apps by # of downloads, which you can't do on androlib.

I miss cyrket :(

Cryket was better than androlib. It was easier to search daily for new apps. fast and painless. I was very up to date with every single new app. Since it's been down, I have no idea whats in the market unless theres something featured or written about on twitter or blogs, etc.. Cryket going away put me way out of the loop.
Android.com/market is just incomplete, period.

Upvote 0
Cyrket has come back :)
Androlib is not updated and it doesn't show us all comments.

I tried to check our free app PhoneInfo on cyrket and androlib. Latter one is updated cause I asked that with my user.
Check cyrket and androlib below: cyrket says PhoneInfo is 2.1.1 (right) and shows all comments (polish too); androlib doesn't :(....for it PhoneInfo is 2.1 and polish comments are not showed.

PhoneInfo - Cyrket
PhoneInfo v2.1 Application for Android | Tools

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones