D2 as a replacement for D1

Last Updated:

1. dmiller2007

dmiller2007 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Hey d2 ppl. I have a d1 that's broke. If I make an insurance claim, will I get a d2 or d1? I've read about ppl getting a d2 as a replacement. Can anyone verify this?

Advertisement
  2. oops-sorry

oops-sorry Member

i was in the same boat. i had my droid 9 months then it screwed up. first replacement was droid 1, it was warped. second was droid 1 also warped, 3 was droid 1, had software issues. i called raising hell, because all this happened in a 2 week period. they then sent me a droid 2. and ive been happy ever since

3. dmiller2007

Ah. So chances are that I'll get another d1? only reason I'm wondering is because my wife was using the d1 but when it broke, she decided to use my incredible instead of pay for the insurance claim. And she is interested in the d2 but not willing to pay for another d1.

4. oops-sorry

oops-sorry Member

im just letting you know what happened to me. it may be different for you. good luck

5. dmiller2007

Yep. Thanks for the feedback.

6. Thornfullessrose

Thornfullessrose Well-Known Member

I came from a DROID. The guy offered me a DROID2 after seeing (on the account) I had my DROID replaced 8 times.

7. oops-sorry

oops-sorry Member

i know what you mean. the "like new" droids they are sending out are junk in my opinion. they look good,from a distance. but thats about it. this may not be true with everyone, but ive heard alot of people having the same problem