• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

D2G Txt screen issues...soft/hard reset??

kccbg

Lurker
Dec 12, 2011
Hi, I am new to this site and also to the Android society. I have had my D2G for @ 1 month. Had NO issues w/ the phone till this past wkend. My touch screen for txting is lagging. I will get 1 or 2 words in on the screen and it is jumbling the letters, refusing to back space and changing screens continually. It makes a 8-10 work txt nearly impossible w/ out making me mad. I have tried taking the battery out and has not changed. This is the only screen giving me problems. Any hints?? I was told that I may need to do a soft reset and if that don't work, then try a hard re-set. Someone PLEASE tell me how to do the soft/ hard re-set and any help from anyone having the same problems on the txt screen...any input is helpful.. Thanks in Advance!!

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones