1. 2015 is going to be a great year for Android! Why wait??
    Samsung Galaxy Note 5 | Samsung Galaxy S6 | HTC One M9
  2. New Forum Created: Samsung Gear VR!

D3O case reviewTips

1. rault18

rault18 Well-Known Member

I got this case as its been popular in the comunity and wanted to give it a try...this case is absolutely gorgeous...looks great, feels great and seems to be one of the most protective cases out there that lets you keep the slick look of the device BUT the bad outweights the good... my main concern were the buttons..I got into a couple of rage moments and i believe I developed new muscles in my thumb from trying to press the on/off screen.
    Hope this helps you guys!
    D3o Galaxy s2 case review - YouTube

[/QUOTE]

Advertisement
    :
  2. Oldschoolwax

Oldschoolwax Well-Known Member

Yeah, I wasn't liking that case from my in-store look at it. I just waited for the Seidio. I don't mind paying for it, and the fact that the buttons work like butter just makes it all that much better.
  3. rault18

Exactly..I think if you are going to be paying top dollars for a case it should deliver top quality and the buttons in the d3osucked monkey balls

really disappointing cause the case itself is sick!
  4. Blue1k

Blue1k Well-Known Member

I was in Seattle today and tried one in the T-mobile store. The case quality is outstanding but the volume and power keys are impossible to press. Glad I was able to try it first. Too bad. Looked awesome.
  5. rault18

yes indeed..i mean the look and protection it delivers is OUTSTANDING..but the buttons fail horribly
  6. andruoid

andruoid Well-Known Member

TPU case is $12 CDN in a Telus store. Benefit of the TPU is the flexablity, it will absorb more in a short fall compared to a rigid case.
  7. Blue1k

Blue1k Well-Known Member

That's the case I have and I hate it. Lol ;)
  8. andruoid

andruoid Well-Known Member

What is to hate about it? It fits like a glove, button controls work perfectly and it has a slightly raised area on the front to protect the screen. The gloss back makes the case pretty much look like the phone. I looked very briefly at the Otter and damn that thing is ugly and I never put a screen protector on anyway. If the camera was recessed in the body of the phone I probably wouldn't even use a case. :)
  9. rault18

I rock a diztornic TPU case and its hands down my favorite case of all times..thin, flexible and effective
  10. jrocivxx

jrocivxx Well-Known Member

I just took off my d30 case and pressed all the buttons in really hard a bunch. And wore them in a little now its alot easier to press the volume and power.
  11. rault18

I heard doing a little cut with an exacto knife also helps out..but im dumb as hell with those knives lol
  12. jrocivxx

jrocivxx Well-Known Member

Lol i second that. Next thing u know the buttons will be cut out completley lol
  13. rault18

haha with my skills my fingers as well!