Daily briefing app not synchingSupport

Last Updated:

1. Samfas

Samfas New Member This Topic's Starter

Am I the only one who is using the Daily Briefing preprogramed app on the fascinate? I like it but have never been able to get any of the 3 to synch up, even when I changed their settings to every 30 minutes. If there is another app that gives the same stock, weather, and top national and world news that DOES synch, I would love to know.

Advertisement
  2. saps

saps Well-Known Member

Hmm I dont really use the DB app/widget. You said app but do you want a widget? If you just want an app honestly USAToday is pretty good for me in that regard for what you're looking for

3. Jacki1008

Jacki1008 Well-Known Member

If you touch the refresh button at the right of the green title bar on the widget, it refreshes and syncs. But, I am guessing that isn't sufficient for your needs.

4. glroze

glroze Well-Known Member

it seems to be an issue on every android phone that i've owned, even across carriers, widgets that don't update......htc phones, motorola, samsung, garmin-asus...... i've pretty much just given up on them, even the digital clock widget on my fascinate was not updating so i just removed it....kind of reminds me of those little 'bugs' in windows that never get fixed for years and years, not the end of the world but annoying as hell.