• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Daily Horoscope App and AOSP Messaging/Handcent.

lornaevo

Nov 30, 2010
Queens, NYC
I have the daily horoscope app and everyday i send my wife her horoscope. I had always used a sense rom with the sense messaging app and never had a problem. I recently started using CM 6.1 and neither the AOSP Messaging app nor Handcent sends the message. It shows as sent on my evo but she never gets them. Can anyone help me. I would hate to go back to a sense rom just for this reason.

Thanks
Andrew

I have the daily horoscope app and everyday i send my wife her horoscope. I had always used a sense rom with the sense messaging app and never had a problem. I recently started using CM 6.1 and neither the AOSP Messaging app nor Handcent sends the message. It shows as sent on my evo but she never gets them. Can anyone help me. I would hate to go back to a sense rom just for this reason.

Thanks
Andrew

Go into handcent and settings. Select sending settings and have handcent split the messages.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones