• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Damaged SD Card Problems

Miss_Almie112

Sep 28, 2009
Ok an issue that has kept popping up on my Magic is that I get a notification that I have a damaged SD card. It says that my SD card is damaged and that I would have to reformat it. Once I have done it it works fine, but then the moment that for example if my phone dies and it shuts off, once it is restarted again that same notification come up and it asks me to reformat again. Does anyone know whether or not my SD card is really damaged? Because once it has been reformatted its fine, it only screws up when my phone turns off. Can anyone provide any input to this problem? Right now the notification is on my phone and I really don't wanna reformat it right now without knowing more about it. Any help would be appreciated!!!! :D:D:D:D:D

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones