Damaged SD card?Support

1. jarin12ga

jarin12ga Well-Known Member

The warp say's damaged SD card every time I turn it on?I tried taking it out and plugging it back in.It does the same thing.Im pissed because I have business pictures on there.Is there anything I can do??It is a 32GB sandisk.It was working fine than bang,it said it's damaged WTF!!!!!!

Advertisement
    :
  2. StarScream2109

StarScream2109 Well-Known Member Developer

Back everything up to the computer then format and place back on :)
  3. jarin12ga

The SD card is fine!!My friend check it on his lap top.So why don't it work on my phone.How do I reformat my phone???
  4. dlanes

dlanes Well-Known Member

It's not uncommon for microSD cards to go bad. It's always good to keep a backup. If you can use a sd card adapter and see if you can get your pc to read it and copy everything off. Both my laptops came with a SD card reader standard.
  5. jarin12ga

So, it's toast in my phone???But sometimes works in a regular computer??It's freaking weird and stupid!!My desktop don't have a SD slot, so it really sucks.Worst case,I'll copy pics on a pc, and get a new SD card.I just wanted to rule out my phone???Seeing the SD card seemed fine on computers???
  6. Manodedios

Manodedios Well-Known Member

Scroll up to starscreams post and read it again. After backing up the data ; reformat the SD card.
  7. n0ve

n0ve Well-Known Member

When formatting, I suggest as I do to everyone, first test the card via h2test, then format w/ sdformatter (NOT built in windows format)
    Here is a zip file containing both apps: https://dl.dropbox.com/u/65761686/sdtestandformat.zip

The Testing app, I discovered when i had purchased a 32 gig card on ebay, and kept getting errors, upon running the test i discovered it was a fake. Regardless you may have cluster errors it will detect, and sdformatter will format it properly.
    androiderer and jabbawest like this.
  8. ptmarzullo

ptmarzullo Well-Known Member

This worked for me great. SD FORMATTER WAS THE KEY.
    n0ve likes this.
  9. bjitu

bjitu New Member

Thanks..its working fine

:)

n0ve likes this.