Damageless 2.07

Last Updated:

1. reidbo

reidbo Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Would just like to encourage anyone who is on the fence about rooting to 2.1 to download this ROM. IMHO I think it is the most complete ROM to date. I also updated the radio which I think is helping with battery life. Was ready to give up on 2.1 for now because of the audio loss issue, but again the guys at XDA found a cure for that. Woulld just like to thank everyone who worked on that ROM.

Advertisement
  2. JasonK75

JasonK75 Well-Known Member

I was thinking of using this ROM after rooting. Do you have a link to the new radio? Did they fix that Facebook syncing issue too?

3. tatonka_Hero

tatonka_Hero Well-Known Member

it still seems a fair amount slower than DC 2.05 was, and the battery life seems quite a bit worse (using the same radio I was on 2.05). Great ROM nonetheless.

4. meangreengdub

meangreengdub Well-Known Member

If the Facebook sync does not work, it's useless to me and probably to a lot of others. I'd rather stick with Fresh 1.1 if I can't get FB sync.

5. melo

melo Member

I have to agree this rom is great. I upgraded from 2.05 no problem. facebook sync does work just very slowly. I get about 12-15 hours from the battery with moderate use

6. JasonK75

JasonK75 Well-Known Member

Does the Facebook sync include the main Facebook app too? Or is that still the same as far as surfing around?

7. reidbo

8. reidbo

To be honest I really didnt notice the speed since I was mired in audio loss issues. I really cant tell how snappy this rom is...I feel its as good as fresh 1.5. so im satisified. Maybe I should try a few other ROM's out now that my audio loss issue is fixed. I will probably wait till official release and see whats being cooked up then

9. DFRESH

DFRESH Well-Known Member

Tatonka.....which radio version are you using? I flashed the newest radio version Flipz posted (not the verizon radio) ..and my phone has great battery life...

DC 2.07 runs perfectly smooth for me...oh and did I mention I'm one of the few that didn't have no audio loss issues? :D

10. tatonka_Hero

tatonka_Hero Well-Known Member

I'm using 2.42.00.03.10, which was the one put out on April 4th. It did fix the time without signal though, which was certainly a big help. I'm down to 23% time without signal, which is more than likely the correct time I was without signal lol.

The battery life isn't terrible, just not as good as it was on 2.05, and nowhere near as good as DC1.0 was.

11. jdawg0024

jdawg0024 Well-Known Member

I love this ROM have never had any audio loss Issues or Facebook sync issues. I am on the stock radio because I get great signal in my area. I recommend it because its stable and its 2.1

12. rhotondm

rhotondm Member

**Edit**
    Sorry...read the thread wrong...My mistake.

13. tweezy_

tweezy_ Member

I wasnt having FB issues, but as I was trying to link my contacts with their profiles, I noticed that I was missing everyone from O-Z .. so i signed out then signed back in, now it wont even sync :(

14. Roman G.

Roman G. No-Posting Probation

I still think his V1.0 was his best Rom! More stable, not as much wrong with it!

15. Squiggy

Squiggy Well-Known Member

Same thing happened to me with the Fresh ROM. I deleted my Facebook account and set it up again and everything came back. Funny thing is, when I installed DamageControl, all my FB contacts appeared in People just fine, pictures and all, A-Z.