• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

damn you autocorrect...

1653-fu.jpg

ROFL...how does it mistake nipple for apology!!! OMG, this site is WINNING!!! haha

OK...so are these for REAL? I mean I've gone through a few pages and I can't imagine if the auto correct is THAT badly implmented on iOS or these are fakes. Some of the words have basically no relation to the word it's correcting. And most of them are some kind of sexual (be in connotated or body) words.

Upvote 0
1653-fu.jpg

ROFL...how does it mistake nipple for apology!!! OMG, this site is WINNING!!! haha

OK...so are these for REAL? I mean I've gone through a few pages and I can't imagine if the auto correct is THAT badly implmented on iOS or these are fakes. Some of the words have basically no relation to the word it's correcting. And most of them are some kind of sexual (be in connotated or body) words.

I've had that same thought, about the iOS autocorrect. Some of those are so off I don't know how they got there at all! But...even on android autocorrect, I get funny things when I try typing extra letters. Like one time I was telling my sister in law I was "sooooo excited for our trip" & it came out "spookier excited for our trip." Now it's an inside joke, & we always use "spookier" instead of "so" when we talk about our excitement for things :).

Also, my bro uses a Sony Equinox. Hardly a smartphone. When we were watching the superbowl, someone texted him asking who the halftime act was. He responded "black eyed peas" but it turned to "black eyed rear."

Weird things happen, I guess. The things that get me rolling from that site are words like "titpicnic." You know they had searched for that or something!

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones