Dan from KDB Technology

Last Updated:

1. KDBTechnology

KDBTechnology Member This Topic's Starter

Hi everyone in the Android world :)

My names Dan, and Im from the UK. I own a small software development company, that does big things on cell phones.

Recently we've turned our efforts to the Android platform, which we were lucky enough to get very early visibility on in the development stages. Unfortunatley we never had any time to play with it properly (boo hoo :() due to other projects and all that businessy type stuff.

We're about to unleash a number of pretty cool apps and widgets into the market in a few weeks, but I thought Id get into the "scene" a little first.

Some of the stuff we are going to be doing inloves "real" animated widgets, without the need for custom 3rd party homescreens, so all you none HTC owners can rejoice :) Also a content delivery engine for WEB2.0 enabled services with dynamic notifications on the homescreen and a bunch of other stuff.

Today Im giving everyone a sneak preview of our first app thats due for release just after Easter, which Im about to post about in the App Announcements forum if anyones interested.

I hope its not against the rules to plug my company and apps a little in here...if it is, I bow to my knees and appologise :)

So, hello, and happy Droiding! :)

Advertisement
  2. andy-roid

andy-roid Well-Known Member

hi welcome to the forum

3. bigdroid

bigdroid Well-Known Member

Welcome to Android Forums!! :)

4. justjimjpc

justjimjpc Premium Member VIP Member

Welcome to the AF forums and enjoy your visits !! :cool: