Darchdroid v.1 is now out

Last Updated:

1. aauussttiinn88

aauussttiinn88 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Advertisement
  2. momoceio

momoceio Well-Known Member

Still looks like all the same stuff is broke...

3. mysticmead

mysticmead Well-Known Member

yep... but it has a new name!!! that has to count for something... (I'll give it a whirl this week.. see what has everyone so excited..)

4. Konikub

Konikub Well-Known Member

I've downloaded it and it's nice...yes. Kind of the same version as the last with a few new tweaks. YUP, the same stuff that didn't work before...does not work now.

Bluetooth
    MMS
    Camera
    Gallery

I've noticed the Nexus 2 launcher FC at random times, and puts everything to a halt for around 7-10 seconds...then it's back up and running. The screen transistions MUCH faster then the last....very laggy on the last ROM version.

L.O.V.E. the new dialer, my fave new addition by far!!!! The launcher is hot....same as last version though, kinda buggy and not as smooth as it should be.

This is a SLICK hotass ROM!!! No doubt some people will have no problems using this as there perm ROM....but unfortuately there are still too many bugs for me to play with/use DarchDroid on a daily basis. I like to take pics with my phone and twitter them, or send them to random members of my family....

So here's waiting for sprint to release 2.1 so we can ALL have a KILLER ROM like this, that works uber fluently :D:):D

5. mroien

mroien Well-Known Member

Has anyone got a2sd to work on it?? I flashed it and ran my apps backup and ran into low disk space. It was that a2sd isn't starting at boot. So, how is any better than Cyanogen-Like 2.0.1 ROM that I'm going back to now.What is everyones fav 2.0.1+ ROMs?

6. momoceio

momoceio Well-Known Member

I'll stick with Fresh until they get shit fixed, I'm not going to cripple my phone over a ROM.