Dark Android Themed LauncherPro 0.8.3

1. GregTard

GregTard Well-Known Member

Dark Android Themed LauncherPro 0.8.3​

I updated the Launcher Pro version I distribute with my Dark Android theme to the latest version (0.8.3). Instead o fupdating all of my posts, I figured I would create a new thread for it instead of updating the 50 threads I have with it in it. Of course, this will work for anyone who uses Launcher Pro. Uninstall current version and make sure to remove the.zip on the filename before installing.

Now available in blue and red
    Enjoy

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Download Link
    Green Launcher Pro 0.8.3
    Blue Launcher Pro 0.8.3
    Red Launcher Pro 0.8.3

[​IMG]

Advertisement
    :
  2. cultldr

cultldr Well-Known Member

I love the Dark Android Theme for Liberty, ty vm! I have one question, can we uninstall LP in Liberty since it's a part of the Rom and then install this?

Or if there are instructions elsewhere sorry I didn't see them, I must have missed it.

Thanks for all the hard work!
  3. GregTard

GregTard Well-Known Member

If it is installed to system, you can't uninstall it. You may be able to install this as a different launcher. If not, let me know and I will put it in an update.zip so you can flash it.
  4. mezdup

mezdup Well-Known Member

thank you so much! i've been wanting to update my modded launcher pro but just didn't want to have to reskin, haha.
  5. darkcyber

darkcyber Well-Known Member

Will this work with LPP under Apex 1.3.1? Looks nice!
  6. gmenfan83

gmenfan83 Well-Known Member

it should ,,,,just make sure to have a backup of your current settings in case:D
    darkcyber likes this.