Dark Tremor and Leedroid 3.3.1 HD Port

1. ntebis

ntebis Well-Known Member

Hey Community,

I got a question! Can I install Dark Tremor Script into the new Leedroid rom and the if I can install it the way is the same like flashing a ROM ???

Thanks in advance

Advertisement
  2. SUroot

SUroot Well-Known Member Developer

Why do you wan't Dark Tremor? Doesn't Leedroid already have a2sd+?

I would be tempted to say no. HD rom's generally have to ship part of the rom to EXT partition anyway in order to fit. If Leedroid is no exception to this, then flashing another a2sd+ script may break the original mounting of /system to ext
  3. ntebis

ntebis Well-Known Member

I have 1gb Ext3 partition and when I restore my apps from titanium i see 425mb free on ext3 and 38mb on internal. i want to put darktremor cos i know that it has some commands so i can move the apps. Do you know any other solution?
  4. SUroot

The apps are always moved. Its dalvik cache that isnt moved by default on both.

Leedroid has a flashable zip to do this:

[ROM] LeeDrOiD HD V3.3.1-Port-R2 | 18th July | Ginger Sense 2.1 | FAST | STABLE | WWE - xda-developers

Please read original thread and look just above the bottom set of screen shots.
  5. ntebis

ntebis Well-Known Member

6. SUroot

Ah sorry misread it. That means dalvik cache IS moved by default.

Have you got root explorer / EStrongs file manager? If so, please browse to /sd-ext/ and see if /data/dalvik-cache exists
  7. ntebis

ntebis Well-Known Member

on estrongs at /sd-ext/ it says empty folder on /data/ there is a folder dalvik cache
  8. SUroot

Might need to do menu > root options and set that up in ES to view SD EXT
  9. ntebis

ntebis Well-Known Member

done that on the root settings and the app has root permissions
  10. SUroot

ext cant be empty if it shows some used though?
  11. ntebis

ntebis Well-Known Member

I installed also the root explorer and again the sd-ext folder is empty. I got an idea though. Will it help if I reformat my sd card from scratch via gparted? (any link about that will be useful)
  12. SUroot

Yes probably would. Theres a step by step in the rooting faq (follow red link in my sig). Take a titanium backup first though.

Assume you do have the a2sd+ version of leedroid?
  13. ntebis

ntebis Well-Known Member

yes i have the a2sd++ that says! I redownloading the zip just in case
  14. ntebis

ntebis Well-Known Member

Done all that but it is the same the sd-ext folder is empty....
  15. SUroot

Just notices you're using titanium for checking space. Can you download quick system info please and check a2sd?

When did you make this partition? Has it worked before? How did you create it?
  16. ntebis

ntebis Well-Known Member

I made the partition today with gparted. I dont think that previously worked. I think it stops using A2SD+ on 400mb. Quick system info says the same with Titanium. Forgot to say that i have 130 apps
  17. SUroot

in which case, looks like everything is about right to me. You wouldnt get that many apps without dalvik being on sd.