Darn you, Metro PCS and Screen it! haha but not really!

Last Updated:

1. xmr405o

xmr405o Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Let me tell you guys a story, kinda long though

So last Tuesday, I get a call from one of my buddies and he asks me if I wanted to go to the Laker playoff game. He bought 4 tix and had an extra one. I'm like, "no doubt. I am there!" Without thinking (I do that alot), I agreed to go the Laker game but remembered that I had promised my wife that I would go to her parent's house for a dinner. Anyways, I decided to tell her I was working late and I couldn't make the dinner. She was okay with it and believe me because there are times that I do work pretty late.

I go on my merry way and she calls me on her Metro PCS phone, right before I get to the Staples Center. I answer the phone and she hangs up. I figured, damn Metro PCS sucks. Her call must have dropped. I decided to text her that I was busy and I'll call her in a few hours.

Before I get home, I tear up the ticket and try to get rid of anything that might tip her that I was at the game. I go home, she's in bed asleep then I go to bed thinking damn....that was a great game! haha.

I get the silent treatment for almost two days. I apologize that I couldn't make the dinner but she still seemed mad. Thursday night rolls a long I get home, and bam!!!!! She asks me why I was in LA on tuesday! I was like what?!!?!? I was just stunned and told her the truth. Of course she didn't believe me since I was already caught lying to her about being at work. I wished I had kept the ticket to prove I was there because now she's thinking I'm seeing someone else. I tried calling my buddy and no answer. So I asked her who told her I was in LA. And that's when she told me that her phone told her that I was in LA. I was like huh? Your phone can do that?!?! She said it tells her the current location of the person for calls and text.
    So being a phone freak, I was like...........THAT'S FREAKIN COOL!!! but not really! :(

Anyways, that's kinda cool and scary at the same time. I'm not sure how many people know people that have Metro PCS but that's a feature that comes with some of their plans. So watch out!

Advertisement
  2. Kelmar

Kelmar Done by choice VIP Member

Lol, that's what you get for chasing tail from someone other than your wife! Neat cover story though!

;)

:D

3. xmr405o

lol. I wasnt chasing tail but that game was pretty awesome too. great seats but im sure i won't be getting any for a while haha.

I think Metro PCS should used that in there ads to sell their service. if you dont care about phone reception and 3g coverage...buy our service to track your boyfriends/husbands. haha

4. Jceinc

Jceinc Well-Known Member

LMAo. Thanks for sharing. You sure this is included with all Metro phones??

5. xmr405o

It's an add on option but some of their plans include it. Why does your girlfriend have a Metro PCS phone? haha.

So I was thinking, if I was a crazy ex-boyfriend and wanted to keep tabs on where my ex-girlfriend was, I would get a metro PCS phone then call her and it'll tell me what city she's in. If the city where she is at is small, I would go around looking for her like a crazy person. How can metro pcs get a way with this stuff. haha.