• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Dart T499 Rom And Boot animation help needed

Looking for Roms that are made for the dart anyone out there know of any at all i cant find a single one...... also i have to ask.. im having issues getting the dart to run custom boot animations if anyone could help me out it would be greatly appreciated. im using a superoneclick root btw.

i know that most mini ROMs arent cross compatible with the Samsung T-499(galaxy mini rebranded by T-mobile) but is there any work-around to get this compatible with the Dart? by flashing the beta here i did get it to boot, though i had no service from T-mobile and upon attempting to shut down the phone it simply rebooted continuously. the dart is surprisingly unsupported when it comes to anything regarding Roms and such, and i was wondering if we could change this. im not much of a developer but id be willing to help out any way needed to change this. i was considering starting a thread just for the dart to see what i could come up with.

edit: the thread I started for the dart can be located here

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones