• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Das Bamf v1.6 Remix & Wifi Tether

robroy90

Lurker
May 2, 2011
Greetings all,

I just completed a successful "upgrade" of my T-Bolt to Das Bamf v1.6 last night, and everything was working great until I tried to use the (Google/Root) Wireless Tether app. It drops the WiFi connection after about 1-2 minutes on the remote device. I have tried everything from 2.0.7 to 3.0 and nothing seems to work.

While just rooted, and before Das Bamf, I seemed to be having a fair amount of success with 2.0.7

Does anyone have experience with this or a fix?

Thanks in advance!

-Rob

Greetings all,

I just completed a successful "upgrade" of my T-Bolt to Das Bamf v1.6 last night, and everything was working great until I tried to use the (Google/Root) Wireless Tether app. It drops the WiFi connection after about 1-2 minutes on the remote device. I have tried everything from 2.0.7 to 3.0 and nothing seems to work.

While just rooted, and before Das Bamf, I seemed to be having a fair amount of success with 2.0.7

Does anyone have experience with this or a fix?

Thanks in advance!

-Rob

I used 2.0.7 with bamf 1.6.3 remix and it works great. Maybe it just has issues in the nte or debloated edotions? I had problems with newer versions of tether....just try some older ones out....or try remix with 2.0.7. Hope this helps.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones