Data connection failure

Last Updated:

1. lillygirl7

lillygirl7 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

I keep getting this message pop up all day. I will get 9/10 of a page to load and then the message pops up. I couldn't log on all day to the forum. Any recs?

Advertisement
  2. htcevolee

htcevolee Well-Known Member

Try soft reboot? did you do the update? Are you roaming or jumping antennas maybe that are around you? Update PRLs?

3. Furtwangler

Furtwangler Active Member

I updated the borked update that they pulled last monday, and my mobile network kept failing, I couldn't make calls in roaming areas, and updating the PRL/profile did jack shit.

Ended up getting my phone replaced as no tech support could fix it even after a factory reset through their ## menus. Hope yours doesn't come to this though.

4. lillygirl7

I have been begging Sprint to send me a new phone, but because I bought it in a store they will not send one. Unfortunately I'm in the middle of knowhere and don't have any access to a store. I'm losing my patience with Sprint.

5. lillygirl7

I have been begging Sprint to send me a new phone, but because I bought it in a store they will not send one. Unfortunately I'm in the middle of knowhere and don't have any access to a store. I'm losing my patience with Sprint. Btw I'm posting this from my VZW BlackBerry because my Sprint android will not let me loggin at all the site. I'm so frustrated.

6. htcevolee

Try resetting your Browser to "default settings"
    Open browser
    menu
    more
    settings
    scroll all the way down
    click "reset to default"

7. lillygirl7

I have been begging Sprint to send me a new phone, but because I bought it in a store they will not send one. Unfortunately I'm in the middle of knowhere and don't have any access to a store. I'm losing my patience with Sprint. Btw I'm posting this from my VZW BlackBerry because my Sprint android will not let me loggin at all the site. I'm so frustrated.

8. htcevolee

Looks like the VZW BB is having issues too? =P