• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Data Connection Issues

I'm having an issue with my Sprint G3's data connection, and it has me totally stumped. Facebook can't update the News Feed, yet I'm able to get push notifications (like friend requests, certain comments, etc.), Gmail won't connect at all, I don't even get push notifications, Twitter can't connect, Instagram can connect, Chrom says it can't connect to the proxy server, Google Now seems fine, except I can't open any of the links because of Chrome's issue. I thought it was just a WiFi issue, but it doesn't seem to be. Even when my WiFi is off, it's having the same issues via LTE connection.

I've tried the soft restart, I've tried clearing the cache and using Smart Clean Up, and I'm not sure what the issue could be. Any help would be appreciated!!

Call SPRINT Customer Care.

But 1st,try the troubleshooting items listed here:

http://support.sprint.com/support/a...leshootIssuesRelatedToDataConnectivityAndYour

If none of this resolves your issues,give 'em a call @ 844-665-6327
They'll more than likely walk you through a series of hidden menus to refresh your data connection/etc......
For best/quicker results/use another phone,if possible,while communicating w/SPRINT.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones