• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Data Disappeared on Droid. Why? Others experience too?

rusty892

Lurker
May 11, 2010
All my Outlook contacts and calendar suddenly disappeared. Using Droid with firmware version 2.1 update 1. Anyone else experience this? Forum has a couple of posts but mostly they seem to be related to operator error. FYI, I don't use the Google method discussed here to sync. I sync via an ap named CL USB Sync but had not used it in awhile. Afraid my phone is failing since not a much mentioned problem on the forum.

Yep, same things happens to me. I connect through Exchange Server 2003 and I lose the lot every coupoe of weeks. I find that I can either hit refresh and they come back or have several times had to essentially re-create the pathway. Very annoying, but less so when I figured out how to get the data back. There doesn't seem to be a "reason" or specific cause - it just happens.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones