Data network unavailable on EVOSupport

Last Updated:

1. jwalker1958

jwalker1958 New Member This Topic's Starter

I seem to be seeing an issue with the data network access on the EVO. When it happens none of my applications get internet aceess and my mobile network status says "turning on". The only way I've found to fix it is to pull the battery. Any one else seeing this? If so is there a better fix than pulling the battery?

Advertisement
  2. Droidone

Droidone Well-Known Member

Welcome to my world. This has been happening to me since day one. It got a little better on the last update but still exists. I would love a fix for this but it seems a lot of people don't have this problem.

3. Wadester

Wadester Well-Known Member

I get that from time to time with a couple of apps. I end up restarting or refreshing them and then it works again.

4. uniquenameEVO

uniquenameEVO Well-Known Member

I never had it happen until the update. My mobile network shows "on". I turn the phone off and on to fix.

5. samu97

samu97 New Member

i was having probs connecting to the mobile network. i kept getting a message saying to connect to the mobile network or wifi. so, i turned the phone on and off and it was fine. but...there would have been no way of knowing if i was connected or not. i mean, i was just thinking i was not getting any emails until i check my email on my laptop.

6. kys

kys Member

I've been getting this about once every 2 days. I'll notice that none of my email has synced. I'll check and data is definitely not working. When this happens, the 3g symbol in the top taskbar is gone. Powering down and starting back up fixes the issue. Definitely annoying as hell.