data plan ?General

Last Updated:

1. im a android but thats ok

im a android but thats ok Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

currently have the lg voyager with $10 vcast and $15 internet data plan. ordered the incredible from best buy and will be activating from home. do i have to call up and cancel these both before activating my incredible and will the data plan be automatically implemented since its required? im guessing its to much to ask to just cancel the vcast and see if the internet charge carries over at $15 instead of $30. either way it will be worth it to get rid of this brick of a phone.

Advertisement
  2. TheSultan

TheSultan Well-Known Member

I'm sure that once you activate the Inc. your data plan will automatically begin to be $30 a month. This is something you authorized when you pre-ordered.

3. Howie

Howie Well-Known Member

I'm going to agree with the above. During pre-order it most likely asked you which data plan ($30 or $45) you wished. It asked me this morning. When you activate the phone that new data plan begins.

4. Crashumbc

Crashumbc Well-Known Member

He pre-ordered from BB not VZW...

The best buy thing is more like reserving a spot in-line then a actual pre-order. When you show up at best buy you'll have to straighten all that stuff out I would assume.