1. Welcome to the newer, better version of Android Forums! Be sure to see the announcement and enjoy checking it out!

Some of you have been having login issues. - Please try now. Sorry for the trouble!
  2. All attachments uploaded on the first day of this new look need to be re-uploaded, or will appear broken. All prior to that, and all going forward, should work fine. We apologize for the inconvenience!

Support Data radio

1. Flyguy94

Flyguy94 Well-Known Member

I'm on the Gnex and the data radio as everyone knows is terrible. I swore of Samsung and said I was going to hold out for a Motorola due to the better build quality but I really like the specs on the S4. I'm on Verizon and my wife gets considerable lower db on the DROID 4 than my Gnex. Do we know if there has been any improvements in the S4 data radios? I preordered through best buy, but poor radios would be a deal breaker for me.

Advertisement
  2. jhawkkw

jhawkkw Chinchillin' Moderator

It's tough to tell if the s4 will better. The s3 was better than the Gnex, but still not great. Any device compared to a Motorola in terms of signal strength will seem weaker since Motorola makes the best in the business.
    Flyguy94 likes this.