• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Date you ordered and received the phone vs. "will ship by" date

Ordered on 5/9 along with another phone for a not so tech saavy mother and recieved a notice stating both orders would be here in 2-3 days. yesterday was 3 days and still no phone. Not a big deal but decided to call Verizon. The rep told me that it would ship out on the 25th... two more weeks:eek::eek: i dont know what im going to do with myself

The date that was posted on the web site the day you ordered it is the actual promised ship-by date. The 2-3 days in the email you received is an automated notice for every order.

Upvote 0
The date that was posted on the web site the day you ordered it is the actual promised ship-by date. The 2-3 days in the email you received is an automated notice for every order.
thanks for the clarification think it was at 5/21 on the 9th so looks like in a lil over a week or so. oh well. got to play with my friends mom(her phone that is) and it is sooo sick. got my incredible fix so i should be good untill mine comes in haha

Upvote 0
Is there anyone else who ordered on the 8th or earlier that still hasn't heard anything? Or am I the only one?

I was told all orders placed on the 8th should be shipped by the 14th. I got mine on the 13th. If you don't get a shipping notification today, I would call to see what's going on.

It seems the VZW "will ship by" date does not correspond to Verizon's actual shipping schedule because I ordered on the 8th and VZW said it will ship by the 29th but a customer rep told me the 14th. :rolleyes:

Upvote 0
I also ordered on the 8th, but my status still shows as being processed :(
Will I get an email saying when it has been shipped or do I have to check the Verizon status page to find that out?

You will get an email saying it has shipped with access to tracking information. The Verizon order status page will probably just update to say that your order has been processed and that you will receive it soon.

Upvote 0
I ordered mine on the 10th and the Verizon status page just now changed from being in process to now saying "Processed. You will receive your order in 2-3 business days."

Not sure if this is good news or what?! I'm hoping to get it really soon...I'm not sure if the page is real time or not. Based on what everyone else is saying I'm expecting that it already is en route.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones