• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Date you ordered and received the phone vs. "will ship by" date

For those that left a note on the door as your signature, did it work? I'm home, but I work from home and in the basement. And I'm a transcriptionist, so I have headphones on and may not hear the door. It should be here in the next two hours and 15 minutes (YAY!).

Of course, when I'm not expecting a package it comes at like 9:00 a.m. But when I am, and am totally IMPATIENTLY waiting, I'm like the last stop.

Come on, FedEx! I can't wait to hear the super-exciting activation music! :D

Leaving my sig and tracking number worked for me.

Upvote 0
I understand that the waiting time for the Dinc has decreased. So I took advantage and ordered mines in-store on Wednesday 8/4, on the receipt it says 2-day shipping. So should I expect my phone on 8/6? I don't have the tracking number. Your opinions will be appreciated

was about to tell you to check this thread when a guide moved it for you (thanks steven or goat most likely)
It will be 2 day shipping AFTER you receive shipping info via email. All said it should be with in 5 days from ordering

Upvote 0
My dad ordered my Dinc on Wednesday with 2-day shipping. On Wednesday I asked him where's the tracking number so I can keep track of the status, He says he doesn't know and gave me the receipt, no tracking number. So now its Friday, I think its supposed to come today but I'm not sure, so now I'm the edge of my seat waiting for Fed-Ex. ( I even woke up early ) Basicly when I'm asking you is How Do I Obtain My Tracking Number so I can ease my mind.

Upvote 0
I ordered online August 5 before 4:30 PM. Had a tracking number and phone in my hand before 1 PM on August 6. I left a print out of the FEDEX tracking information signed by me, dated and a note on the paper which asked FEDEX to accept that as the signature. They did and left my DInc. :)

Phone now charging while I clean off stuff from my old phone

Upvote 0
was about to tell you to check this thread when a guide moved it for you (thanks steven or goat most likely)
It will be 2 day shipping AFTER you receive shipping info via email. All said it should be with in 5 days from ordering

Hey my friend. Man it's difficult to imagine ordering a dinc and then getting it shipped almost immediately lol. That's like cheating isn't it??

Upvote 0
I had the best of both worlds, I ordered mine on 7/13. got it on 7/27/ not a bad wait, wasn't expecting it until 8/5 so it came early. The camera lens was loose so I called CS and got them to ship me out a brand new one. at first I was told to call back in a week due to not having any in stock, and since it was an order to replace and not a brand new order she claimed she coulndn't make the order no if ands or buts. really pissed now. so I called right back, got a great rep and was told that I could go to the store the next day (since it was Sunday) or they can and do have a new one in stock and it could be there by Wednesday. So I called and had a new Inc. in my hand within 3 days. was blown away.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones