Daw controllers

Last Updated:

1. atomicsoul

atomicsoul New Member This Topic's Starter

Hi all brand new member here with a few questions.
    I love to to record acoustic guitars into my DAW (Digital Audio Workstation) and computers being computers naturally are quite noisy hence I have to sit at fair bit distance.
    I have seen an app for the Iphone by Steinberg can found here. Cubase iC:|http://www.steinberg.net/ which is able to remotely control cubase and naturally being a cubase user would love to have it on Android but am yet to see anything even close.
    Question I have is are you developers able to come up with something that can control both Cubase and Propellerheads' Reason/Record remotely?
    Another question I is, how do I become a developer? Any literature, websites, books that you all can suggest to start with?
    Cheers. :D

Advertisement
  2. cmh0114

cmh0114 Well-Known Member

I can't help you with your first question, but if you're interested in becoming a developer, check out Android.com - Android at Google I/O. That will give you details on installing the development tools, and it contains all of the libraries that you can access when programming. If you haven't programmed before, check out the App Inventor in Google Labs. Other than that, buy a book or google tutorials for the specific task you need.

Welcome to Android development. :)

3. bassmanmarvin

bassmanmarvin New Member

I would LOVE a DAW for my liquide. I just saw vids of the iRig for iPhone, and started searching for android equivalent.
    Bro, let me konw if you were able to find anything more.