Dazzle seems perfect, but...General

Last Updated: 2010-11-13 00:41:31
  1. notaguru

notaguru Well-Known Member

I cannot find instructions. Actually, that's true for most Android apps, and they're not needed.

With Dazzle, I have GPS, Brightness, Bluetooth, Volume, WiFI, and it all works fine.

However, there's also an icon that looks like UP/DOWN arrows - sometimes it's lit up, sometimes not. Touching it does nothing. I cannot recall what it is supposed to be. Wouldn't YOU be curious?

Advertisement
  2. zerocool79346

zerocool79346 Well-Known Member

That would be the mobile data toggle, however, Dazzle's doesn't function on a CDMA carrier such as Verizon so it's basically useless. I would just remove it.
  3. notaguru

notaguru Well-Known Member

ok - but how? I don't recall selecting it in the first place.
  4. doogald

doogald Guides Guide

What's of them are here: https://code.google.com/p/moonblink/wiki/Dazzle

The Froyo Power Control widget looks to be pretty similar to this; I use it quite often. I take my phone with me in case there is an emergency, but I turn off WiFi, sync and mobile data and then toggle them back on when I get home. It's a good way to save battery when you don't need to be so data connected (and run through areas with little to no connectivity.)
  5. Podivin

Podivin VIP Member VIP Member

The last couple of Froyo ROMs I've tried (Nonsensikal 10.8 and FroSheYo V4) have the power control 'widget' in the notification bar drop down. I think that's very cool. It allows me to remove the widget and just use the one built into the notifications screen.
  6. WormDoes

WormDoes Well-Known Member

You have to remove the widget and then add it back to your home screen. When you add it there is a list of items you can pick from to be active on the widget, IE: WiFi, GPS, Sync etc.