Dbrand Vinyl Skins for N4Tips

1. andrews317

andrews317 Well-Known Member

Hello guys.

Has any of you purchased one of this vinyl skins Dbrand sells?

dbrand inc.

[​IMG]

They look pretty nice and I don't consider them so expensive ($9). I searched the website and I found some for the iPhone 4/4S that also covers the sides of the phone. To bad the Nexus 4 version only covers the back side, but it looks amazing. I would like to hear someone's opinion about it, even though in Android Central they gave it a good review.

Dbrand vinyl skins for LG Nexus 4 review | Android Central

Advertisement
    xploPR likes this.
  2. El Presidente

El Presidente Beware The Milky Pirate! VIP Member

I had the black titanium for a bit. Looks great and it was relatively cheap as well. I'm not longer using it as I've a Seidio case, but I would order again in a heartbeat.

They've great communication too.

They sent me an email to let me know my cover had been shipped and signed it "Regards, A. Robot" so I started my response "Dear Robot". They sent me this in return:

I was chuckling about that for ages.
    andrews317 likes this.
  3. andrews317

andrews317 Well-Known Member

Thanks for your reply dear human XD.

I also read somewhere they can make a personalized design for some extra bucks (I think double the price). I will try to contact them and I will update it here for information to anyone interested.
  4. mrdeucie

mrdeucie Well-Known Member

I ordered one, but waffling on whether I want to install yet. I still have the covering from my phone from new (bought less than two weeks ago). Transaction went without a hitch and the skin looks nice.
  5. chessboxxin

chessboxxin Active Member

Love my skins! Got the black cf and black leather. Both look sharp, and the black cf looks awesome with the bumper. But the black leather has a bit more of a distinguished look. ;):D

I see a lot of questions around about removing, replacing or adjusting the skins .. They couldn't be any easier to take off, replace or realign. I store the unused on the slightly stiffer board they came on in the wrap and use pin to lift from the corner. Very simple.

Waiting for the mahogany (and hopefully other wood styles) now. :thumbup::thumbup:
    andrews317 likes this.
  6. xploPR

xploPR Well-Known Member Contributor

Looks nice, i was searching for a cover like that few days ago, but didn't had any luck, so thank you for the link :)
  7. ritchea

ritchea Well-Known Member

I love mine, post 272. It looks great and feels great--no more slippy slippy. I use it with Google bumper.
  8. jmcdyre

jmcdyre Member

I've just ordered a DBrand skin, been going naked since I had the n4 but it tends to slip off just about any surface I've put it on - now it has a slight chip where the screen meets the body (only I can notice it).

The Dbrands do look pretty cool :)