DD10 changesSupport

Last Updated:

1. cds36

cds36 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

so what difference if any has everyone noticed with the DD10 update?

Advertisement
  2. ramiss

ramiss Well-Known Member

So far just that 10 is more than 03 :)

3. cds36

cds36 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

does seem snappier especially with launcher

4. pdx77

pdx77 Well-Known Member

well, streaming works now without a hack, as pointed out above me, the NExus One launcher is faster, same with the gallery, overall it just seems quicker.

5. ramiss

ramiss Well-Known Member

Sometimes I honestly think these betas are "leaked" on purpose so that Samsung/Sprint can sit back and update their To Do list from our forums!!

Not sure if this problem was unique to me or not but with DD03 my network card would freak out when I connected my USB (Mount Card) in standard Android mode. It would disconnect my internet claiming that my cable was unplugged and I would have to Disable/Enable the card to get it to come back. With DD10 that issue seems fixed.

6. ramiss

ramiss Well-Known Member

This may be nothing but so far on one reboot I found that my phone was sluggish. Apparently the android.iqd service (from the android/com.carrieriq.iqagent.service.IQService) was taking up 30-80% of my cpu.

A reboot seemed to fix it. I will report back if it happens again. Anyone have any thoughts?

7. DougyJ

DougyJ Active Member

does any one have any issues with sound with this update mine is way too quiet.

8. jerdog

jerdog Member

definitely seems to boot faster for me.....

9. Eazail70x7

Eazail70x7 Well-Known Member

Shoot... I would do the same thing lol :p

10. vbetts

vbetts Well-Known Member

Here are my findings I posted on SDX.

11. evan2531

evan2531 New Member

My phone is doing the same thing. Reboot didn't fix it. Did you find out what it was? The only way for me to get it to stop was wipe the phone.

12. ejbmvp

ejbmvp Member

first time i've ever done any rooting and all. installation seemed simple and didnt have any problems with installation.

problems i've noticed since:

1) multiple times have had low volume with pandora and alarm clock - reboot fixed
    2) multiple times phone would go blank like powered off- only thing that fixed was removing battery and powering back on

any other dd10 users experience these? i figure its either my installation and i could try again or its because its beta.

13. Othan1

Othan1 Well-Known Member

The second one I've had a few times. Seemed to be after I had used the Wi-Fi.

14. ejbmvp

ejbmvp Member

in efforts to trouble shoot this, i stopped using live wall paper (which i was using the nexus) and i havent had any freeze problems. prior to this it was locking up/freezing atleast 5x a day.

15. decalex

decalex Well-Known Member

I got the blank screen last night-- had live wallpapers running, had keyboard out and had just sent an email. Pulled battery. Other than that, it's been a fairly smooth ride (over the past week).

16. duratime

duratime Well-Known Member

That only happed once to me. The first day I installed DD10. I've been using live wallpaper (Zoomfield). Every once in a while I have issues with the dialer and caller Id, but I think it is caused by the app "Dialer One". It sucks because I really like it when it works. I need to research to see if there is a similar one that might work better.

17. krzyglu

krzyglu Member

I've had the blank screen issue too happened with live wall papers as well. When I called my phone when this happened thinking it would wake it up it just rang and rang no voicemail would pick up. Weird. I still run DD03. Not sure if I want to goto DD10 for little to no change.

18. peterm20

peterm20 New Member

Alright, First post here.. New moment owner long time Android user. I cam from the XDAndroid on the Ralph800 this is my first android deice though.
    The DD03 Update i've currently got 131:33:00 hours run time or 5 days 11 hours 33 mins 0 seconds and after i've done the MM proxy hack its been going really well. The only thing that seems to lag is panda home2 but all the other android stuff seems to be responsive (like settings panel, etc)

19. vbetts

vbetts Well-Known Member

In DD10, my clock locked up a couple of times. 3:48 PM seemed like it lasted for hours, lol.

20. IOWA

IOWA Mr. Logic Pants Moderator

I'm having alot of keyboard lag in the browser. Ever where else it works fine.