Dead Battery Help

Last Updated:

1. d12d

d12d Member This Topic's Starter

My phones battery died last night and now my phone can do almost nothing. It will turn on but I have no signal just a x and anytime I try to use almost anything I get a force close error. Everything from trying to dial a number to opening google maps. It seems like almost everything included with the phone will not work. I tried a couple of games just to check and they seem to work ok. Does anyone know how to get my phone working again or if a reset will fix this, or do I need to take it to Sprint? My phone is not rooted and has died before with no ill effects. If anyone has any advice please let me know. Thank you very much!

Advertisement
  2. eyebeam

eyebeam Well-Known Member

Have you installed anything new lately? This sounds like the symptoms of exceeding the (aprox.)70 app limit. there are at least a few threads here with more info on this. If so, try uninstalling a few apps and rebooting.

d12d likes this.
  3. Kelmar

Kelmar Done by choice VIP Member

Reboot then hard reset if it still isn't working (you'll lose everything).

4. d12d

d12d Member This Topic's Starter

Thank you so much eyebeam this seemed to fix it. I had a little over 70 apps and uninstalled a few and now everything seems to be working ok. Thank you so much for the advice and saving me a reset.

Thanks!

5. eyebeam

eyebeam Well-Known Member

No problem. Just passing along some of the info I've learned here. Glad it was an easy fix for you.