• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [MetroPCS] dead phone

It just randomly shut off and didnt turn on again, every time i remove battery and put it back it allows me to go into factory reset or emergency mode for like 5 seconds and then the screen shuts off, the power button doesnt turn the device on, cant access recovery and when it boots normally it only gets to the second lg logo when the dot of light goes around the G and then it shuts off. is my phone done for good?

If you go to metro they'll try a new battery, if it works there you can buy one there or not its cheaper on ebay ect.. If it doesn't work and its under a year old you can do a warranty. Or buy the avant at a great deal, or what ever you want.
The good part is it a good time to buy with the current deals and plans at metro.

Reactions: frosthax1
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones