• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [DEAD][ROM] CTMod Admire - updated 4/14/2013

Have you tried downloading the Kernel Source for the Admire and compiling that? Does the Admire have full working source? I know Hroark used the Admire source to patch the Prevail source code, but I don't know exactly how he accomplished this.

Yup, we have working stock ROM source and stock kernel source...

But None of us here know what to do to the source to add all that special stuff like swap, ext4, over clock, ect, etc...

Upvote 0
Do you know if all the source code is included? Has anyone compiled a ROM or kernel from source?

I would like to think that its all there... And now that I'm thinking, I don't think any of our roms are from source... I think Req made 900Mhz kernel from source... I'm starting to doubt everything I know now :p

Upvote 0
I would like to think that its all there... And now that I'm thinking, I don't think any of our roms are from source... I think Req made 900Mhz kernel from source... I'm starting to doubt everything I know now :p

Did'nt Req give out the source of cm7... it uses his OC'd kernel... check in his git hub

Reactions: The~Skater~187
Upvote 0
Great, it's not as nice as the all black mms that came with it by default but it still goes nice with the theme, and it works. MMS is all I needed to complete this rom :)

This goes nice with the theme... :D
screenshot1357772444455.png

screenshot1357772390760.png

Reactions: SnuggS and k0r
Upvote 0
btw is this my rom with the ct mod theme? or i guess i should say the framework res

No I just looked at your rom and saw what was wrong with my updater script. But i was thinking of using your's as a base... But no i saw the updater script used some OA files so I copied the sdcard folder. You don't mind right? I should probably be more worried about spz0.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones