Deal on SanDisk Cards

1. nlitenme

nlitenme Well-Known Member

Advertisement
  2. colnago

colnago Well-Known Member

Good lookin' out...been kicking myself for not getting a 64GB on Black Friday.
  3. h1r0ll3r

h1r0ll3r Well-Known Member

An excellent card too in case anyone is wondering. I've have the 64GB card and it works great, never had any issues with it. Great price too.
  4. miss_vickies

miss_vickies Well-Known Member

im having nothing but trouble with my Sandisk 32G card... its reading it.. then not reading it... ridiculous.
  5. Veritas4420

Veritas4420 Well-Known Member

Had that same problem with my 32gb card. Better make sure you back up the files before the card becomes unreadable. So far my 64gb SanDisk has had no problems.
  6. miss_vickies

miss_vickies Well-Known Member

yeah... every time my phone decides to read the card i copy all the files to drop box... then ... whats the point of having this card... now im scared of getting another one from scandisk
  7. colnago

colnago Well-Known Member

I've had a dozen or so SanDisk usb/flash drives/cards...only had aproblem with one. I formatted it on my Windows PC, and then via phone, and haven't had a problem since. Just back up your files somewhere before attempting.
  8. JunBringer

JunBringer Well-Known Member

Just ordered the 64GB, thanks for the heads up!
  9. NeutralNovice

NeutralNovice Well-Known Member

I should have bought more of those when they were on sale late last year. I got the 64GB for $42 shipped. I'm going to need one for my Microsoft Surface Pro! (i know i know, practically blasphemy on here lol)
  10. JoBizzle

JoBizzle Member

Hello there.. I had a few question i would like to ask you guys.. hope you lots can help me with it..

Im too confused about the type of micro sd card to use.. i have seen a lot of sites and it just makes me confusing.. so here is my question

I got this 64GB MICRO SD SDHC MEMORY CARD CLASS 10 for my galaxy note 2 and i was wondering if there any possibility that it wouldnt work and how could I resolve it..

Cheers..
  11. Veritas4420

Veritas4420 Well-Known Member

That should work in your N2 no problem.
  12. wkosturko

wkosturko Member

I am also having major issues with my 32. I think I heard that there has been a lot of pirating going on out there!!!
  13. AntimonyER

AntimonyER AF Addict VIP Member

Hey, nice deal! Just a heads up, I moved this to our member found deals section. Thanks for understanding. :)
  14. Chasoscar

Chasoscar Active Member

I got my 64g for $39 and a 32g for $18 and free shipping for both from Amazon but that was a couple of months back. Both have worked flawlessly. I had heard about the Sandisk counterfeits before I ordered so I made sure they were the real thing.

Attached Files:

15. KOLIO

KOLIO NOTEoriously XPOSED Guide