• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Dear all

yanian

On Probation
Oct 26, 2015
Dear all,

I’m a new member here. My phone is Xiaomi 2,made in China. I wonder whether you have lessened it or use this brand and what do you think about it? This is the first time that I use international forum. I’m so excited to meet new friends here and share my app-using experience. As well, I’m looking forward to discovering new apps for Android.

Thank you.;)

Unfortunately Xiomai devices aren't available in the US yet. They plan to release the Xiaomi Redmi 2 Pro at some point. (It's being checked by the FCC now) but it really doesn't fit my needs at this point and I'm pretty weel broke anyway so a new phone isn't on my horizon.
It is so pity...Actually, Xiaomi is the first smartphone that I used. Maybe it's the biggest reason that I love it.;)

Reactions: dontpanicbobby
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones