dear god, please help meSupport

Last Updated:

1. jennnster

jennnster New Member This Topic's Starter

i just got my incredible tonight.. which is amazing.. BUT..
    can y'all just make it freaking simple for me before i kill someone-

can i password protect (not the stupid pattern shit that i keep forgetting the second after i make it) my phone? if so, how?

also.. if i upload my email so that i can click on it on the phone- can i password protect that, so that if someone grabs my phone they can't just read my email?

thanks you guys!!!!

Advertisement
  2. jayochs

jayochs Well-Known Member

lmao love the topic title...but sadly no, you can't password protect...apparently froyo will allow it tho.

3. jennnster

ah crap, so i can't do EITHER of those things?!?! i've already made and forgotten 4 stupid pattern things. LOL clearly, that won't work for me.

i guess i won't connect my email to the phone then. argh.

i can't figure out how to anything on this damn thing. lol i think my smartphone is smarter than i am. :/

4. woop

woop novacane (OFWGKTA) VIP Member

Yes you can password protect your phone, but only through third party apps. I cant think of one off the top of my head right now but there are ones that will let you. Try searching the forums because I know its been covered.

As for password protecting your email, it depends what type of account youre referring to, gmail or something that goes through Outlook or another corporate account.

5. woop

woop novacane (OFWGKTA) VIP Member

Yes you can password protect your phone, but only through third party apps. I cant think of one off the top of my head right now but there are ones that will let you. Try searching the forums because I know its been covered. Once we get the froyo OTA, we will be able to do this natively.

As for password protecting your email, it depends what type of account youre referring to, gmail or something that goes through Outlook or another corporate account.

6. Tmart

Tmart Well-Known Member

Just do z like zoro.u can't forget that

7. jamor

jamor Well-Known Member

Hi, this is god. If you call me down for another phone question, may god strike you dead. Oh wait, that's me! Betta watch yo self!

-god

8. jennnster

i did try searching the forum before i posted for "password protection" but it just came up with people wanting to NOT have to do that, and other stuff. so i promise, i tried first..

then i called god.. who needs to stop complaining because it's not like he has anything better to do than help me with my all importabt cell phone. HA