Dear VerizonGeneral

Last Updated:

1. coopersdads

coopersdads New Member This Topic's Starter

The wait time for shipping my new phone is killing me. I've been a loyal verizon wireless customer for over 10 years and never so much as asked for an early upgrade or complained about anything. Think of the load on your server that will be relieved when I stop checking my order status every 15 minutes. Please ship my phone and put me out of my misery!

Love, me.

Advertisement
    pztrick, cuban11182 and LiQUiDBuD like this.
  2. cuban11182

cuban11182 Well-Known Member

3. TheSultan

TheSultan Well-Known Member

lol I check maybe once a day.....even made a facebook update about how "checking it over and over hasn't seemed to changed anything"

I agree....some people already have them, just start giving them out already!

4. jwm2

jwm2 Well-Known Member

Na i'd rather wait, in fact they should push the launch date back a couple of weeks, hehe jk.

5. ximfinity

ximfinity Well-Known Member

I second OPs thought, I'm leaving on vacation for a week on wednesday, it would be nice to not have to have to wait until I get back to use the device.

6. jwm2

jwm2 Well-Known Member

Why worry about a phone while on vacation? I'd be too busy to play with a phone on vacation if it were me. Enjoy whatever it is you'll be doing and forget about smartphones until you get back ;)