Debating....

Last Updated:

1. Nick021

Nick021 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Well since rooting I have tried a numerous amount of ROM's, but the ones that stand out the most to me that i cant decide on, is White widow, cyanogen tazz 2.0, xtrROM, and maybe the kaosfroyo v31.... Ugh i cant make my mind up! Anyone out there who could help me decide? lol.. i cant decide at all!

Advertisement
  2. scary alien

scary alien not really so scary Moderator

Why not just use 'em all? :D

Nandroid backup your current...restore a different one you've already flashed and backed-up...switch at your own leisure...you win!

3. mpw

mpw Well-Known Member

4. doogald

doogald Guides Guide

Get them all set up, with Nandroid backups. Run each one for a full week, without switching (unless you have decided to rule out using that one forever.) Either choose one after using them all, or just continue to rotate.

5. copestag

copestag Well-Known Member

youre asking for someone to decide what your favorite food is....... or your favorite color

you should ask yourself some questions and decide...... take what you like about each rom....... then what you dont like about each rom and compare them....

every rom is different....... and every rom runs differently on every phone........ which one seems to work best for your phone and which one do you like the best (most features, least problems, runs smoothest, etc)

6. scary alien

scary alien not really so scary Moderator

Dude...that is so funny! (I almost didn't get it)...:D