KonaZXIII Banned This Topic's Starter

Advertisement
    calsax likes this.
  2. KonaZXIII

KonaZXIII Banned This Topic's Starter

84 views and I'm the only one that likes these. :p

3. t-readyroc

t-readyroc Well-Known Member

Interesting concept. I guess they're like the "full body" protectors, but w/a decal? Means you wouldn't rly be able to chg your wallpaper...

4. calsax

calsax Active Member

I'd really like to hear from someone who has tried these. They look very cool, and I see they do custom artwork as well, so you could have a truly unique look.

Anybody tried one???????

5. Dance_Business

Dance_Business New Member

Saw this site before. Decide to do a ghetto version for my Netbook(bought several vinyl Ipod covers from a store closing). Turned out great. I have not tried them though & I don't know anyone who has...

6. estefana

estefana Well-Known Member

I love decalgirl!! I've used their products for both my ipod touch and samsung captivate. Hi quality vinyl, great selection of designs and decent pricing!! Highly recommend if you are looking for a skin!!!

7. Endoran

Endoran Well-Known Member

Woah, I actually like some of the less flashy/complicated ones. For those who have tried them (have you used the captivate products estefana?), how easy is it to apply? Are there really no bubbles? I'm a perfectionist so anything slightly off or a single bubble would grind my gears. I really like how they provide a film for the soft-touch buttons that changes the color to match the pattern. I really like that; is it done well though? Or does it look cheap?

8. nicracine

nicracine Well-Known Member

I have ordered a set of skins for my Captivate. Shipping was fast. The product itself is good. It fits nicely. The one gripe I have is that the small cutout get stuck on the sticky side of the decal if you're not careful.

I had installed the whole kit, front, back and upper and lower pieces, but I took off the front after a couple of days. For one, the lower part hide the softkeys, so they are no longer lighted. Moreover, the small lines on the sides of the screen are very hard to align properly.

All in all, I am not sure I would buy skins for my phone again. I am more of a case user. Besides scratches, the skin offers absolutely no protection.