decalgirl skinsAccessories

Last Updated:

1. DarkTLRrider

DarkTLRrider Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

I haven't seen anyone post these here. I bought one. Slik
    http://www.decalgirl.com/browse.cfm/2,330.htm

Comes with a link to download the matching wallpaper. When I first saw these I thought it was a sticker that went over the screen. lol.

Advertisement
  2. slave1

slave1 Well-Known Member

Can you post pics and a review when you've applied it please?

3. DarkTLRrider

DarkTLRrider Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Sorry I don't own another camera. It looks just like what is on the web page and the quality is good. For $8 how can you go wrong and shipping is fast like 3-4 days. I have mine beneath the clear hard case and I wrinkled it when I put the hard case on cause it made it fit tighter. I had to take the case off straighten it out and be careful putting the case on. It does not cover the sides, but because I have a hard case I don't care. So you may want to put these on over a clear one that covers the sides. Cool factor is a 10. Without a hard case I would estimate it to last 2 maybe 3 months in that time you will want a different color anyway. And they will make you a custom one with any picture you have on it.

4. dkaufman1

dkaufman1 Well-Known Member

Try going in your bathroom and taking shots with a mirror. Normally it has great lighting too.

Can't wait to see them.

5. justjimjpc

justjimjpc Premium Member VIP Member

I bought two ... think the will look cool with the wallpaper to tie it all together ...