Decent Cheap China ODM phone

Last Updated:

1. FuchiK

FuchiK New Member This Topic's Starter

Ok I know the topic is a bit of an oxymoron.

Background: I'm in Australia. I've got a Motorola Backflip, which I bought specifically because the 2.1 update had been announced. Now Motorola has done that thing which you're told in The Big Lebowski not to do to a stranger, and cancelled the 2.1 update outside of the USA... and delayed it in the USA.

I want a phone that is at least 2.1 so I can actually get apps I bought the phone for.

I am looking for a US$200-250 (at most) android phone. Don't care if it's a China ODM iphone clone or whatever. It only needs to last 12 months min till my contract is up.

Must be 3G. Should do 1900hz or (preferably) 2100hz 3g. Processor at least 600mhz so it's not slower than the backflip. Ram... well the more the better.

Current choices are:

1. Ziss Soho 3 (which may not be 3G)
    Android 2.1 Smart Phone Ziss Soho 3 android 2.2 ready

2. Desire? Looks too good to be true and so probably is...
    3.8 inch Screen HTC Desire Bravo Google G7 Unlocked GSM 3G Wi...USD253.58 Wholesale Price at DHgate.com
    or
    3.8 inch Screen HTC Desire Bravo Google G7 Unlocked GSM 3G Wi...USD255.64 Wholesale Price at DHgate.com

What say you phorumers?

FuchiK~_^

Advertisement
  2. PhoenixFx

PhoenixFx Well-Known Member

Not sure about the first one, but the last two are obviously fakes, they are not made by HTC. And I don