Decent O2 DealsGeneral

Last Updated:

1. Krimian

Krimian Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Anyone seen any half decent deals for O2 i only prefer them as 3 and T-Mobile have got bad coverage in my area, And heard aweful things about Orange and well Vodamoan speaks for itself.

Im after a deal with O2 that has Unlimited Data or atleast 1GB and the only place i can find a deal close to it, Is at Buymobilephones.net (Which is only 750mb of data)

I'm not interested in minutes or texts aslong as there is about 200 a month for the latter.

They seem to be the only site (That i can think of) that do O2 deals. (But they haven't got stock "yet")

Any news, tips, hints, secrets?

Cheers,
    Krimian

Advertisement
  2. SpencerUk

SpencerUk Well-Known Member

3. Krimian

Krimian Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Cheers spencer i'll keep that site in mind.

It shows only the same deals that ive found, Pity no one else wants to do the DHD for o2 :(

4. Diesyl

Diesyl Member

I had an order with BMP on a dreaded 2 year contract because that was the only place to get it on O2. I hunted the net and could not find anywhere else that would put it trough O2

I just took the plunge and bought it PAYG from a three store, my O2 sim works fine in it, now on a simplicity tarriff.

5. SpencerUk

SpencerUk Well-Known Member

congrats

6. ChOnG2k4

ChOnG2k4 Member

I was a O2 for 4 years/maybe more. Loved everything about them, even there customer support and you dont say that often about a company. But after wanting to upgrade my iphone to something, they just cannot match the current online deals that Vodafone do. Originally was going to go the Samsung Galaxy, and the phone was free on vodafone site and