• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Accessories Decent Stand for the Incredible, and only $.69!

I picked up a few of these when I got my iPads.

I got the stands for $.69 each from here:

Office Depot

It works perfect for the iPads as you can see, but it also holds the Incredible up really well. Also, since the sides are accessible, you can put it on there to charge. You can put it in sideways for a decent alarm clock replacement as well.

For only $.69 how can you go wrong?

p4300121.jpg

I picked up a few of these when I got my iPads, for $.69 each from here:

Office Depot

It works perfect for the iPads as you can see, but it also holds the Incredible up really well. Also, since the sides are accessible, you can put it on there to charge. You can put it in sideways for a decent alarm clock replacement as well.

p4300121.jpg

Hey, good idea. Ironically, I don't have a stand for either my DI or my iPad. This is a great solution. =P

Upvote 0
Darn, I just ordered the Crabble iPhone stand from ThinkGeek today. But I think it's better for what I want anyway, since it folds up to fit in your wallet and you can charge it while horizontal also. Check it out: ThinkGeek :: Crabble Folding iPhone Stand. It's $4.

Would you mind reporting back when you get that stand?

Looks nice. I'm curious about two things:

1. Does the OEM USB charge cable fit in landscape easily? It does seem like the cable has a pretty long "plug" which may still be hitting the table when you add the length it takes to bend the cable sideways.

2. Does it fit the Incredible well as far as the gap between the prongs on the stand go? Do you have a case on your phone and if so what kind?

Thanks.

Upvote 0
I picked up a few of these when I got my iPads.

I got the stands for $.69 each from here:

Office Depot

p4300121.jpg

Totally adorable lil' mama .. . .

what do the stands look like without the phone attached? Trying to know what to look for if I run over to the store!

Upvote 0
Totally adorable lil' mama .. . .

what do the stands look like without the phone attached? Trying to know what to look for if I run over to the store!

Thanks! :D

Just click on the Office Depot link and there is a pic of the stand with nothing in it. All it is, is a business card holder. But it must be something with the angle that makes it so stable. I've tried others and things tend to fall out of them.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones