• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Decepticon Droid Boot Animation

Ok I figured out what I was doing wroing. For the other 2 posters who were having the no such file error, in the tools folder rename bootanimation.zip to bootanimation. If not, the file is bootanimation.zip.zip in the folder.

Thanks, your fix worked for me. I renamed the zip file to bootanimation and dropped the .zip after it. Thanks you guys for all your help!

Upvote 0
Install instructions using droid root pro and root explorer. No computer necessary.

Download zip to SD card
Open root explorer
navigate to the zip - rename it bootanimation - long press on bootanimation.zip - select permissions.

Only have checked the entire first column, and the first one in the 2nd column. (I'd post the names but i don't remember)

Finally, long press on the zip, select move - navigate to data/local - paste.

Should take 5 minutes or less.

Reboot and your Droid should now be Decepticon affiliated.

Upvote 0
Sorry I haven't been on in a while. Been really busy at work. Haven't seen my kids in almost a month. I'm out of town for business at the moment. I will try turn get everyone's questions/request answered withen the next few days. I was working on the other version of the decepticon. But got called out of town. I do have a few others that once I get a chance I will get posted. I am truely sorry that i have been absent so much. But you all know how life is I got to pay the bills.

Side note...why the hell does my keyboard lag so much when I use my Droid on this site? It does it every once in a while on other sites but it does it all the tike on this one.

Upvote 0
Ill send you a pm

Hello, im from xda and i mod roms and i need a autobot boot for my
OptimusRom with hero theme....idc ,donation help,software w/e you
need. Yes i canmake it myself but i have to get this rom out since
ppl have been bugging me about it for tha past 3 days. Please let me know, i will credit you fully over on the site, just really need it to go with the
autobot themed rom......Thanks in advance.....:D:D

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones