Decision Time SGIII or Note II

Last Updated:

1. wicked1

wicked1 Well-Known Member

I am trying to decide, so far there is no clear cut winner, anyone else go thru the same thing, and then decided.

Advertisement
  2. tensazan

tensazan Well-Known Member

I got the s3 because the note 2 would have been too big to do a lot with one hand.
  3. timelord65

timelord65 Well-Known Member

It all comes down to whether or not you can handle the 5.5 Note 2. The note 2 is a better phone in almost every way, but its just too big for many.

So go into a store and handle the note 2 yourself. Also the s3 is a superior phone in its own right. So if the note is just too big, you can't go wrong getting the S3.
  4. iPredator

iPredator Well-Known Member

I would honestly say if you could wait a couple more months I would waot and see what the galaxy s4 or even the note 3 look like
  5. ceva321

ceva321 Well-Known Member

6. dan44762000

dan44762000 Well-Known Member

"The note 2 is a better phone in almost every way"
    "Also the s3 is a superior phone in its own right "

that just does not make sense .
  7. HTC.Me.Now

HTC.Me.Now Member

Care to elaborate on what you like more/less about each to give the OP or anyone else with the same question some guidance from your point of view?
  8. wicked1

wicked1 Well-Known Member

That would be just a waste of money to me, no reason for me to have both, and that would mean I would have to pay full price for one.
  9. fdnj48

fdnj48 Well-Known Member

I got the S3 when it first came out. Needless to say when the Note 2 came out I also got that. I used the Note 2 for a couple weeks and I just couldn't get used to the size. I went back to the S3 and I couldn't be happier. The Note 2 is a GREAT phone if you can tolerate the size. Go to the store and mess with both of them. You'll find the winner!!
  10. Benjie

Benjie Well-Known Member

I have had both, though ultimately I wanted the N2 due to it being larger. I was impressed with the S3 and would have been happy to stay with if had the N2 not become available. Since going with the N2, I have also moved from an Acer A500 (no complaints) to the 10.1 Note in order to take advantage of their respective strengths.
  11. damewolf13

damewolf13 live~laugh~love VIP Member

I actually have both, and they are both amazing phones, but I find that I use my N2 a bit more for browsing and texting because of the larger screen, and keyboard.
  12. timelord65

timelord65 Well-Known Member

There is no clear cut winner here. The note 2 is the better overall device, but its got a huge 5.5 screen. Which makes it a tough to use for some. So its up to you as to which one suits you best size wise.
  13. Metroid Prime

Metroid Prime Oil Can!!! Oil Can!!! VIP Member

I got the S3 and am loving it. The Note 2 looks like a really nice device with the huge screen making it ideal for people looking for a large screen. :)