1. Introducing Channels - a new way to chat with other Android users!
    Dismiss Notice

"Decline and dial" application?

Last Updated:

1. Seaborn

Seaborn New Member This Topic's Starter

Hi, my mobile phone plan gives me the option to chose 10 numbers which I can call for free. So, for example, when my wife calls me I decline the call and dial her. I did my search and couldn't find an app that does this automatically for chosen numbers. For example I want to choose my wife's phone number in the app. Then when she calls me I need a button ot the screen that says "decline and dial". It would save me a lot of time. Any ideas? Thanks a lot!

Advertisement
  2. spence341

spence341 Well-Known Member

Are you sure it is not reciprocal? I thought if you chose a number it worked for both incoming and outgoing calls.

3. ck4794

ck4794 Well-Known Member

just put a shortcut to call her on your home screen. so you would have to press two buttons instead of one but still... it would get the job done.

4. UncleMike

UncleMike Well-Known Member

Any plan feature like this that I've heard of is bidirectional - calls TO or FROM the number are included.

Tasker would be able to do this. New functionality includes the ability to end/decline calls, so you setup a profile that would decline calls from certain numbers, and then dial the caller's number immediately afterwards.