Dedicated ButtonsGeneral

1. LarryMcJ

LarryMcJ Well-Known Member

I just made an interesting discover about the four dedicated touch buttons at the bottom of the screen that might others. At first I thought they were not working properly because they didn't activate sometimes when touched.

Turns out they react to being TOTALLY covered so no light can enter. Wwhen I started using all of my fingertip instead of trying sort of use a tap motion, they work perfectly.

Advertisement
    :
  2. l3ryan77

l3ryan77 Member

Interesting? I have noticed they don't register sometimes I will have to give your suggestion a go. Thanks :)
  3. torxhead

torxhead New Member

I think you might be wrong about the "hard" buttons. I too had a hard time activating them, and it turns out that the "contact" is actually just above the icon. If you press even very gently with just the tip of your finger just slightly above where you'd think you should, you'll get that satisfying vibe that tells you you've hit it. Start right on the icon and then slide your fingertip upwards until it vibrates to get a sense of just where to press. An incredibly soft touch will activate them if you touch the right spot.
  4. Droidgerl

Droidgerl Member

Does anyone know how to edit the bottom buttons? You can edit the two in the middle (browser/messaging). I've actually removed the browser one, just by holding and dragging. So at the bottom I just have Phone, Messaging and Applications.

How do I readd the Browser one(if I wanted to), or change the Messaging one too?
    I watched a youtube video that indicated you can only change the middle two, as I have mentioned. Just curious as to how?