Default Apps APK

Last Updated:

1. lafter

lafter Member This Topic's Starter

I need some help .. I messed around with root and deleleted some default apps that I seem to need.

Does anyone have the default apps in .apk ? .. I cant seem to download from the market right now or find the apps.

Advertisement
  2. zacwhite15

zacwhite15 Well-Known Member

hey man which apps do you need? i have them, make a list and ill upload them for ya.

lafter likes this.
  3. lafter

lafter Member This Topic's Starter

That would be great!

I removed the google talk app .. I think I removed most of the google apps ... the LG Calander app .. or calander app.. corporate email .. corporate calander .. car home .. dual clock .. lg home .. themes .. I honestly cant remember everything I did .. im such an idiot.

I think the big ones are the calenders and google talk .. so jorte will work and I can download from the market.

4. Vmanisme

Vmanisme Well-Known Member

It would probably be easier to re-flash your phone with stock firmware and re-do everything. I dont know just seems less complicated that way, or just flash the light ROM its a stock android with no lg or verizon apps and market works just fine.

5. savoxis

savoxis Well-Known Member Developer

Or if you rooted and didnt change your recovery you can always do a factory reset